Join our fully residential multi-style 200 hour Yoga teacher training course in Dharamsala certified by Yoga Alliance USA
The 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training program offered at Dharamsala is a residential course of full 28 days. This yoga teachers course is intended for people with a great skill development interest that are looking to explore it. The course touches each area of yoga and is led by instructors with a solid knowledge of yoga who use their time to present accurate yogic theory. Completing this program will be an incredible metamorphosis for you. The courses included in the program will strengthen your own practice allowing you to use your own experience to start teaching others with confidence.
The main course contents in the YTTC
The main objective of our courses is to allow you to develop a self-practice both spiritually and physically in each of the areas listed below. The modules are categorized into 5 areas:
- Anatomy and Physiology of Yogic Practices
- Yoga Philosophy
- Yogic Lifestyle
- Teaching Methodology and Practice
As you develop your spiritual and physical practice, Teaching Methodology then assists you teach what you yourself are practicing. We firmly believe that being a strong practitioner in each of these will give you the grounding and foundations to becoming a successful and confident yoga teacher.
Take your first step into something that can change your life. In one month, you’ll finish this training with the necessary tools, skills and insights, to guide you on your journey.
A typical daily schedule
- 07:00 AM to 09:00 AM Asana Practice and Pranayama
- 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM Break Fast
- 10:00 AM to 11:15 AM Philosophy/Anatomy & Physiology
- 11:30 AM to 01:00 PM Teaching Skills
- 01:00 PM to 03:00 PM Lunch Break
- 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM Anatomy & Physiology
- 04:00 PM to 5:30 PM Analytical Asana Practice
- 06:00 PM to 7:00 PM Meditation