Daily Drop-in Yoga Classes in at Shiva Yoga Center – Dharamsala
Shiva Yoga Center besides Yoga teacher training course also conducts daily all round year, Yoga drop-in classes for those who wish to learn yoga on daily basis. Our daily drop-in yoga class is open to all people, in-house or others not student of our center – this is for all. Drop in Classes are focused on easy to intermediate yoga asanas, pranayama techniques for self-practice and basic meditation. The drop in classes are those classes which have a mightiness to give you knowledge in very short time. When it comes to gain yogic knowledge in short time, it means come with an open heart and full enthusiasm.
The aim of our daily drop-in classes & meditation courses is to inspire the all souls to become more aware about the path of self-liberation “Yoga”. Our yoga classes are convenient for all levels, beginners, intermediate, to advanced.
The classes are built on traditional Hatha Yoga, meaning that it follows a physical exercise to open up the energy channels of the energetic and physical bodies as a tool to higher awareness. Our teachers will cast the practice with their life experience (from Bhakti & Vinyasa to Iyengar and Yin) to give it their own well-attested flavor. Having said that, classes will almost always include Meditation (in movement or stillness) and Pranayama (breathwork).
Daily Drop in Yoga Classes and Meditation Classes
- 08:30 am – 10:00 am | Hatha Yoga
- 10:00 am – 11:30 am | Hatha Yoga and Breathing Exercise (beginners and intermediate)
- 13:00 pm – 14:30 pm | Acro Yoga (beginners and advanced)
- 16:00 pm – 17:30 pm | Ashtanga Primary Series or Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- 19:00 pm – 20:00 pm | Meditation
- Drop-in Yoga Class – 300 rupees
- Ashtanga Primary Series Class – 300 rupees